Monday, March 27, 2017

Harry Potter

 Harry Potter is a classic fantasy story thatI love.  I really love this series of wonderful books by J. K. Rowling. It is a beloved story about an odd boy who finally finds home at the weirdest of places. It takes all of my might not to spoil it all for you, but please just read it. I really like how J. K. Rowling writes. It gives me an amazing feeling, that the cursed child never gave me. I get the J.K. Rowling feeling when I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I'm really hoping for another Harry Potter something, a movie, a book, anything. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was probably one of the first chapter books that I ever read. Thank you for reading my blog, and please comment! But if you don't want to that's okay too. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment