Thursday, March 23, 2017

Ella Enchanted

By the way, if you ever, ever ever ever ever ever say that you saw the movie so don't need to read the book, IT DOES NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not use that excuse for any book, because sometimes, like in Ella Enchanted, the movie is way to different from the book.  You really should read this one, because it is one of my favorites, including the book Beauty that I have already done. This is a slightly more complicated version of Cinderella. It is full of just the best kind of sacrifices, for love. Woohoo. *Swoon*. It is a story both young and old and medium age can enjoy, and is an amazing story. Please comment on which book you think I should do next, whether it be a wonderful story about magic like Harry Potter (which I have to say I'm a total nerd about😎), or one I haven't even read yet. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea to blog about the books you read. I love reading, too - ever since I was about five years old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I miss you! My new teacher is terrible (It's my mom)

      Delete