Thursday, March 23, 2017

Beauty


Hi! Welcome to my new blog, and thank you for reading it! Okay, I'm really excited about this book that I'm doing today, because it is an amazing version of the beloved story, Beauty and the Beast. Written by Robin Mckinley, it is probably my favorite book that I have ever read. It's a heartwarming story for both boys and girls to laugh and/or cry about. I hope you guys can take the time to read, love and cherish this classic story of love and despair. (And I'm very sorry,  but there's no Gaston.) Okay, so I won't spoil anything about this book, but just in case you have the time, comment on your thoughts after you read it! See if you will absolutely love it as I did. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites, too! I especially like the horse. He may be the best character.

    ReplyDelete